Location Based Advertising
Target 100 - Million individual locations.
Pinpoint target based on precise areas.
Whether you're and agency or a business,
our geofencing solution will augment your advertising.
See How Geofencing Marketing Could Work For You
Our Geo fencing and addressable (household) geofencing technology can give advertisers the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using. See mobile location based advertising in action:
- Personal Injury Lawyers wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- Trade Show Exhibitor who wants to advertise at an event
- Car dealership who desires to target their competitor dealerships and measure foot traffic back to their showrooms.
- Retailer or franchise wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geo fencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers.
- Digital Marketing Agency wants to white label and resell and bring geo fence advertising solutions to its clients.
Use Geofencing To Target Buildings, Nearby Traffic & Even Yourself For Customer Loyalty Marketing
Tradeshows & Events
Use Geofencing To Target Convention Centers, Stadiums, Sporting Events & Trade Shows
Use Our New Addressable Geofencing To Target Individuals Households: 1,000 – 1,000,000 Addresses
Target other retailers or your competitor’s locations and serve ads to their customers
How Geofencing Advertising Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
- Via what we call geoframing, we can even reach users who have visited those same locations in the past two years.
Geofencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting beit New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami FL, or even Atlanta, GA.
Location Based Advertising (Geofencing)
Our Beacon Free geo fencing technology allows companies to target people based on their physical activities. We can build your geofences where your customers are, not where you want them to be.
Whether it’s a particular event or a physical building you want geofenced, this can be a powerful mechanism to serve ads to individuals based on their physical location.
Is My Advertising Producing Actual Walk-Ins To My Store?
Our geofencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
Target 1,000 To 1,000,000 Home Addresses With Laser Precise “Addressable Geofencing“
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geo-Fencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geofencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.
Geoframing – Geofencing Past Events & Places People Visited
You know we can geofence events and locations people are actively frequenting or attending. But we can also do what’s called geoframing, which enables us to target locations people have visited up to 2 years in the past. When you had an event that was canceled and you still wanted to reach that same audience who attended that even last year, or you’re a consumer brand and want to reach coffee lovers who have visited a Star Bucks in the past year, geoframing has several different use cases:
- Events, Conferences, and Trade Shows that have occurred in the past 2 years
- Locations you know your audience has frequented in the past 3 – 6 months
- Competitor locations you know your competition has frequented in the past year
- Customer Loyalty program in working to reach those who visited your building to ensure you’re remaining top of mind
As part of your standard geofencing campaign, geoframing can be a great compliment to any programmatic campaigns you’re looking to run.
Key Geo Fencing Benefits
24/7 Dashboard Analytics Reporting
Don’t wait a full month before you receive robust reporting. Get it 24/7. Tracking online conversions (form submissions and sales) is one thing. But measuring offline conversions is something that couldn’t be done before until now. We are able to track conversions both online, as well as offline conversions (i.e. those who came back to your restaurant, retail store, desired location).
If you are leveraging our location based technology to directly communicate and reach your desired audience, contact us on how we’d develop a granular campaign tailored to your business and organizational goals. Learn more about our conversion zone tracking capabilities.